In Lent, we’re reminded that, again and again, suffering and brokenness find us. We doubt again, we lament again, we mess up again. Again and again, the story of Jesus on the cross repeats—every time lives are taken unjustly, every time the powerful choose corruption and violence, every time individuals forget how to love. With exacerbation we exclaim, “Again?! How long, O God?” And yet, in the midst of the motion blur chaos of our lives, God offers a sacred refrain: “I choose you, I love you, I will lead you to repair.” Again and again, God breaks the cycle and offers us a new way forward. Join us this Lent as again and again, we bring all of who we are to God and trust that God will meet us, time and again, along the way.
Unless otherwise noted, worship is online via YouTube, Facebook, website, or phone-in.
March 14, Fourth Sunday in Lent: Again & Again, God loves first, Mark 6:30-56
March 21, Fifth Sunday in Lent: Again & Again, we are reformed, Mark 7:17-37
March 28, Palm Sunday, Mark 11:1-11
April 1, Maundy Thursday, 7pm service online, Mark 14
April 2, Good Friday, Seven last words service throughout the day and 7pm, Online
April 4, Easter Sunday: Christ is Risen! Again & Again, the sun rises, Mark 16:1-8
- 6:45am Sunrise Service via Zoom
- 11am Worship Online
Lenten Faith Formation Opportunities
- Thursday Morning Prayer, 8am: The Psalms. Each week during Lent, we’ll spend time with a psalm. Tune in on facebook, YouTube, or our website.
- Centering Prayer: Saturday, March 13, 9am
- Weekly Bible Study: Tuesdays at 10:30am We follow along with the scripture texts for the upcoming Sunday
- Lenten Devotional Contact Cathy Baskin for our Daily Devotional from A Sanctified Art. If you received a Lent at Home bag, one was included.
- Caste Book Discussion: March 16 and 23
- February 23 – Parts I & II
- March 2 – Part III
- March 16 – Parts IV & V
- March 23 – Parts VI & VII, and Epilogue