Legal and Financial Issues that You Must Know About
Legal and Financial Planning Workshops
The Shepherd’s Center of Annandale/Springfield and Ravensworth Baptist Church are pleased to sponsor these workshops for caregivers. They are free and no registration required!
Friday, September 14, 2018: Legal Planning
Friday, September 21, 2018: Financial Planning
TIME: 7-9 p.m. (arrive early to get a good seat!)
- Putting together a more secure legal and financial plan for the future
- Address the question over half of all baby boomers will ask about long term care: How do I pay for this?
- Medicaid: The hidden gem, or fool’s gold, when it comes to paying for long term care?
- Empowering professionals and caregivers with tools and resources to help pay for long term care
- Reverse Mortgage: The myths and realities of using it to pay for long term care
- Learn how to use life insurance to pay for long term care
presented by the national capital alzheimer’s assoc., by Rick Gow, a Certified Senior advisor (CSA); and sponsored by shepherd Center of annandale/springfield, and ravensworth baptist church.
For more information, please call Ravensworth Baptist Church, 703-941-4113, or email email@example.com.
2nd Tuesday of the month, 7:00 p.m., at RBC. trained facilitator provided by the National capital area Alzheimer’s assoc.