Welcome! I am so glad that you are considering worshiping with us. You’ll hear us talk a lot about sharing love, doing justice, and building community because we believe that is our calling here at RBC. We’d love to help you get more connected to this community of faith as we all try to follow God together.
During these uncertain times, this community is still gathered even as the building is closed. The Church has never closed and God is still with us. I hope you’ll join us online for worship or a small group gathering.
If you have any questions, please let me know and let’s schedule a time to talk.
Peace to you, Pastor Leah
Here’s all you need to know for a visit to Ravensworth
- Ravensworth is a welcoming and affirming Christian community with strong interfaith connections: that means that no matter your gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, faith background, etc. — you are welcome! Really, we mean it.
- During this current season of the pandemic, our Sunday School classes are meeting online at various times.
- Worship begins at 11 am and you can access our service via our Facebook page, YouTube, or our homepage.
- We have a very active Facebook page, where we post church events and activities, as well as articles, reflections, essays, and information of interest to justice-seekers, peace-lovers, and people of goodwill everywhere.
When we’re worshipping in the building, here’s so more info you might like to know:
- We’re located at the corner of Ravensworth Road and Braddock Road. Click here for precise directions.
- Child care is provided during worship. Click here for more details. But of course, you are also welcome to keep children of any age with you in the sanctuary.
If that doesn’t cover it, feel free to email the church office at email@example.com, or give us a call at (703) 941-4114.