Here’s all you need to know for a visit to Ravensworth
- Ravensworth is a welcoming and affirming Christian community with strong interfaith connections: that means that no matter your gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, faith background, etc. — you are welcome! Really, we mean it.
- Sunday School starts at 9:45 AM, and Worship begins at 11:00 AM. If you arrive early and don’t feel compelled to jump right into a Sunday School class, feel free to hang out in the Fellowship Room or the Library (Rm. #136) and have some coffee. (Note: during July and August, Sunday School does not meet; and Worship is at 10:00 a.m.)
- We’re located at the corner of Ravensworth Road and Braddock Road. Click here for precise directions.
- Child care is provided during worship. Click here for more details. But of course you are also welcome to keep children of any age with you in the sanctuary.
- We have a very active Facebook page, where we post church events and activities, as well as articles, reflections, essays, and information of interest to justice-seekers, peace-lovers, and people of goodwill everywhere.
If that doesn’t cover it, feel free to email the church office at email@example.com, or give us a call at (703) 941-4113.