Welcome! I am so glad that you are considering worshiping with us. You’ll hear us talk a lot about sharing love, doing justice, and building community because we believe that is our calling here at RBC. We’d love to help you get more connected to this community of faith as we all try to follow God together. If you have any questions, would like to grab coffee, or talk about church membership, please let me know and let’s schedule a time to get together.
Peace to you, Pastor Leah
Here’s all you need to know for a visit to Ravensworth
- Ravensworth is a welcoming and affirming Christian community with strong interfaith connections: that means that no matter your gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, faith background, etc. — you are welcome! Really, we mean it.
- Sunday School starts at 9:45 AM, and Worship begins at 11:00 AM. If you arrive early and don’t feel compelled to jump right into a Sunday School class, feel free to hang out in the Fellowship Room or the Library (Rm. #136) and have some coffee. (Note: during July and August, Sunday School does not meet; and Worship is at 10:00 a.m.)
- We’re located at the corner of Ravensworth Road and Braddock Road. Click here for precise directions.
- Child care is provided during worship. Click here for more details. But of course you are also welcome to keep children of any age with you in the sanctuary.
- We have a very active Facebook page, where we post church events and activities, as well as articles, reflections, essays, and information of interest to justice-seekers, peace-lovers, and people of goodwill everywhere.
If that doesn’t cover it, feel free to email the church office at email@example.com, or give us a call at (703) 941-4113.