This Sunday, our 30-minute, 11am worship service will be available via drive-in worship and via Zoom.
For those joining via drive-in worship:
- Enter the RBC Parking lot via Braddock Road and exit via Bristow Road (no u-turns allowed on Braddock road). Ushers will be there to guide you as you park and exit.
- For All Saints’ Day, ushers will have a bag with battery operated candles. Please indicate if you would like candles. You may keep them,
- Remain in your vehicle the entire service,
- Keep windows up,
- Tune in to 90.3 FM to hear the service on your radio; or join via zoom,
- To say Amen, flash your brights!
- If you need assistance or need to leave during the service, please honk your horn,
- The building remains closed. There will be no access to restrooms,
- Print your own bulletin or access digitally. See bulletin and music below for printing. We will send another email on Saturday with these documents included as well.
For those joining via Zoom,
- Use same instructions for joining Zoom, as for all zoom meetings.
- You will be muted upon entry to the zoom room. Please remain muted until Cathy Baskin invites you to unmute.
- Please click speaker view to view the largest images of worship.
- Please bring a candle to light during the service, during our time of remembrance.